Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung needs to do better with the Galaxy Store

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 05:10 PM)
Kenneth-071
Navigator
Options

Is there any sort of vetting process for developers that submit apps to the Galaxy store, or is it just an automated process with no sort of QC or QA at all? Because:

Alpha Browser - Galaxy Store Overview - Edited.jpgAlpha Browser - Galaxy Store Page - Edited.jpg

I'm pretty sure that Microsoft isn't affiliated with this product in the screenshots above in any way, shape or form. I do not work for or represent Microsoft in any way, I just find it a bit ridiculous that something like this can ever happen.

3 REPLIES 3
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I know, that's why I don't use Galaxy Store for anything other than updating the Samsung apps already installed on my Tablet
0 Likes
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
there is more wrong stuff on the galaxy app store (unofficial versions of software) software infringing copyright , I would not get paid apps from it (but that is also because I don't even know how to get shopvouchers)
I do like the idea of having an appstore for Samsung phones ( and downloads are most often quicker by the galaxy store, but I agree Samsung needs to up his game a bit)
Kenneth-071
Navigator
Options

Samsung seems to be ignoring this and the developer has published another web browser app on the store.

Screenshot_20220511-115444_Galaxy Store.png

I wonder if they would do anything if it was Samsung being impersonated instead of Microsoft.

0 Likes