Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Music doesn't play all the Album music tracks sequentially

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 09:17 AM)
Members_L2fGZby
Student
Options

Hi, I have used an ancient Sony music player to listen to music and it is simple to listen to an album of music. That device has given up the ghost so I have taken the plunge to listen to music using my Galaxy S10 plus. I don't stream music but copy my cds to my computer. As a test I have transferred an album of music in mp3 format from my computer. The Samsung Music App has found the Album automatically and displayed the album artwork. So far so good! My problem comes when trying to listen to the music tracks sequentially. I click on the first track and it plays ok, when it finishes it repeats. Can anyone point me to a user guide for the Samsung music player or list the steps to take to listen to the Album tracks. Apologies if it is a simple thing to do but thanks very much. dave

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Members_L2fGZby: When listening to tracks via the Samsung Music app, tap the track name to open the full music player options. To the right of the 'Next Track' button you should see the repeat button. Simply tap this until you see the letter A on top of an arrow, and this will disable the repeat function. For further clarity, please see the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/samsung-music-app/

0 Likes
Solution
Members_L2fGZby
Student
Options

Thank you Andrew for your very quick reply.

Sorted!

I will now copy the rest of my Album collection onto the phone and get to grips with a pair of wireless Bluetooth headphones I got for Christmas off my kids. Thanks, Dave

0 Likes
Rover33
First Poster
Options
Iv always used samsung music player but the music works on my old phone but not on my new mobile phone it's the same music player but it doesn't work on some of the music like there little mix the first song they did it worked on my old samsung galaxy S6 but it doesn't work on my new mobile phone samsung galaxy A5s2 5g it's got the same samsung music app but most of the music won't play I don't want to star going from phone to phone for some music songs that I like to lison to
0 Likes
Rover33
First Poster
Options
Iv got on my old phone in music 589 songs
0 Likes
Rover33
First Poster
Options
Iv even sent the same song and music though Bluetooth and it failed to play all the time
0 Likes
Music app
First Poster
Options

I have Samsung music app on my a71 5g when I create a Playlist it dosnt play the Playlist it will play the song I chose and then go to to the regular tracks part of the phone I have to keep going back to the Playlist to select next song how do I make it so it just shuffles the Playlist I choose

0 Likes
Surprisefolks
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. It used to keep playing the same playlist (either sequential or shuffled) but now it plays one song then jumps to different playlists. I hope someone can help. 

mmb2
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem...

0 Likes