Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung music app album art

(Topic created on: 01-05-2020 05:39 PM)
MartinT666
Apprentice
Options

My phone (Samsung galaxy A20e) updated itself the other night and now all my album art for my music is gone and I can't set them again,  also it took me months to set them, is there anyway I can fix it and set them again?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @MartinT666 ,

The following has worked for some customers in the past: Could you try to uninstall then reinstall the Samsung Music app for us? 

0 Likes
MartinT666
Apprentice
Options

I just tried that and it didn't seem to work and the app that I had to use to set them won't work anymore either and I've tried using other apps but it just won't show up in the music app

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Which app were you using @MartinT666, and what format are these songs on (eg: MP3)?

0 Likes
MartinT666
Apprentice
Options

I've always used this one and its worked the whole time until my phone updated and it says the format I'm using is audio/mpegScreenshot_20200501-193050_Google Play Store.jpg

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Could you have a browse at the Galaxy Store or Play Store to see if there is any similar app available there? Would you also be able to convert one of this songs to a different format and check if the cover for this is appearing?

0 Likes
MartinT666
Apprentice
Options

I've tried loads of similar apps but none seem to work and I just tried to change the format but that doesn't seem to have worked 

Smoggy
First Poster
Options

Had exactly the same issue taken ages to install all the art covers only for samsung to delete them all WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!on update for android 10 ..thanks for nothing samsung..