Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung messages

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 06:29 AM)
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
Anyone having a problem with rcs chat features was working until just recently it just stopped now every time I try set it up its saying registration failed. I have tried Google messages to try activate chat services but doesn't seem to help.
37 REPLIES 37
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi all anyone here with EE & using chat messages, if so please check your message centre number & tell me if its 07958879879 or +447958879879 it was working two days ago but seems to have stopped.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Good morning Fiona26 is your message centre number 07958879879 or +447958879879.
That for the Samsung messages not google.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yep mine is the same number. I've been using it for a couple of days, someone told me Samsung messages was now fixed with April update. Not looking good though as its stopped working for you.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
It did stop last night, turning the chat feature toggle off then on it started working again.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
That's not working on the Samsung messages, so is it +447958879879 or 07958879879
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
It's +44, it's very annoying when it doesn't work. I haven't been able to use Samsung for 4 months till now. I did eventually connect to google on the 19th and when I was using chat. It never stopped working once. So I wouldn't say samsung is completely fixed. As it also stopped working for someone else yesterday. But toggled off and on worked for them also.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
True & thank you.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Yeah Samsung's chat messages is broken again.
🙄
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Not great news then. Are you also on the April update? Have you tried to connect to google at all?
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Yes I am on the April update & I've been using the Samsung messages I haven't tried the Google messages yet.
0 Likes