Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung members undergoing....

(Topic created on: 19-10-2020 02:06 PM)
masterzoin
Navigator
Options
Hi guys just to let you all know (if you dont know lol 😆) samsung members having some work done on it. Could be to push beta. Not sure?. 

23 REPLIES 23
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
phone model not supported ... s10+ oh well
0 Likes
masterzoin
Navigator
Options
how long does it take for the update to come though. it said im enrolled
0 Likes
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options
yeah this is for S20 range only atm I believe. sorry
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options
same that's all I have so far
0 Likes
MrRob
Explorer
Options
I highly wouldn't recommend enrolling in 121. if you enrole into one of the wrong numbers and somehow you're in it, when banners update, you won't get the option to enrole again.
0 Likes
masterzoin
Navigator
Options
it says enrolled for me 😆 but no update as of yet
0 Likes
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options
balls, well it's done now so a risk I have to take I guess. my bad.
0 Likes
masterzoin
Navigator
Options
I withdrawn from that one. so can do the members one dont want to get wrong one
0 Likes
MrRob
Explorer
Options
The servers are down for the update either way. The enrollment is working but even if you somehow do manage to enrole in the correct number (Which SHOULD be 121 for ALL S20 Unlocked British devices and variants), then you wouldn't be able to download it. I would recommend that you either:

A) Stay in 121 and wait until 3pm for a drop (normal time for updates before the 4pm commuters get home) or;

B) Un-enrole in 121 and wait for the official banner.

I don't know how many slots there will be so I would make sure you get there fast. It is likely, that if they have any plans to drop the OTA download today, then the latest it would be out by would be 3pm (just incase there is a dyer bug which breaks phones, they have support on standby).

Keep an eye out in the following hour ish. If nothing, check tomorrow.
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options
well hopefully someone will say when the members flag goes up and maybe I'll unenroll, just don't want to unenroll now in case that diminishes even more chance to get the update