Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Members Benefits Offers [Part 4]: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14-day Free Trial

(Topic created on: 18-06-2019 04:56 PM)
AntS
Options

Following on from Parts 1 , 2 and 3 of me exploring what else there is other than the 'Get Help' bit in the Samsung Members app: 

Xbox Game Pass Offer_01.jpg

How to get it

If you're a UK or Republic of Ireland resident:

Samsung Members app > Benefits > Xbox Game Pass Ultimate; and then:

Xbox Game Pass Offer_02.jpg

Offer runs from 17 June 2019 until 23 June 2019; and the voucher code needs to redeemed before 30 June 2019.

Terms & Conditions: 

Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited.  UK and RoI residents. One code per person. No purchase necessary. Access codes are given on a first-come first-served basis, subject to stock availability. You need to redeem your access code before 30 June 2019 by visiting  www.xbox.com/redeemcode and create or login to a Microsoft account to enter the access code. Games catalogue varies over time. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate requires Windows 10 and an app to play PC games, for more details about the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate visit: www.xbox.com/game-pass.

Find out more about Xbox Game Pass here:  https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass.

Whether you're a hardcore gamer; a beginner (or "n00b" lol); or someone (like me) who hasn't played games since Street Fighter II, I'm curious to know what everyone's favourite games are - so feel free to post about them in this thread. :smiling-face:

3 REPLIES 3
RyanM
Pathfinder
Options

I will always be a loyal Playstation user (although I'm waiting to see if the FFVII remake will be available on PS4). Otherwise I'll have to invest in a PS5! 

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
The XBOX One X is also one of the best multimedia companion for the High end Samsung TV's :smiling-face: Just Sayin' :winking-face:

The PS4 has however better exclusive games but isn't the best media player if you ask me. I kinda did my research there ^^'

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Good

0 Likes