cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Members Benefits Offers [Part 3]: Love Island Live Final Tickets

(Topic created on: 19-06-2019 12:42 AM)
AntS
Options

Following on from Parts 1 and 2 of me tapping something other than the 'Get Help' bit in the Samsung Members app: 

Love Island01.jpg

Samsung Members app > Benefits > Love Island; and then:

Love Island02.jpg

Closes 12:00PM on 9 July 2019. Terms & Conditions here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s10/explore/terms/

(Looks like this one's not available to folks over in ROI and Northern Ireland either.)

I'll be honest: Love Island's not my cup of tea (when it comes to trash telly and dating shows, I'm more of a Blind Date and Take Me Out man). But my brother insists there's lots of interesting body language observations and other psychology involved in the show. I do know that some people get quite obsessive over it, so maybe there's something to that.

1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AntS  Must say I have not  succumbed (or caught the bug so far) :smiling-face:,  however seems to have a loyal base and maybe a certain appeal so would be good prize for someone!   Contestant who was booted out got a bit of attention in the media lately.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes