cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Members Benefits Offers [Part 2]: Goodwood Festival of Speed Prize Draw

(Topic created on: 13-06-2019 03:53 PM)
AntS
Options

Following on from my post about the Taste of London prize draw, AntS's voyage of discovery into the 'Benefits' bit of the Samsung Members app continues. Found this cool prize draw that's on at the moment too:

Goodwood_.jpg

Which you can enter by Samsung Members app  >Benefits > Goodwood Festival of Speed; and:

Goodwood.jpg

(Apparently, by "link below" they mean you need to tap the 'Submit' button at the bottom of that screen to fill out an availability form etc.)

Entries must be submitted before 08:00 21 June 2019 according to the Terms & Conditions here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/goodwood-festival/terms/

(Sadly, once again not available to Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland residents. 😞 )

More about the Goodwood Festival of Speed here: https://www.goodwood.com/motorsport/festival-of-speed/

I'd love to go... but I'm not available on those dates.

2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sure it would be a great prize for someone :winking-face:, if you are available early July 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AntS
Options

Now this is interesting:

"Drift Champion Vaughn Gittin Jr. is set to take this first-of-its-kind car to the “track” this weekend, powered by innovative technology from Designated Driver, Samsung and Vodafone

WEST SUSSEX, England – Goodwood Festival of Speed, 4th July, 2019 – Samsung today announced they will be unveiling the world’s first remotely-controlled 5G car at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, with partners Designated Driver and Vodafone."

But the question remains: how would it perform on the Top Gear track in the hands of the Stig?