Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung keyboard neural beta

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 04:10 PM)
debee
First Poster
Options
Is anyone else having issues with this keyboard, since the last update mine keeps stopping and showing error message when ever I use it

10 REPLIES 10
gawmil
Student
Options
I have the same issue
ory22
Student
Options

Same here. Has there already been an official response by Samsung? ... as the phone is basically unusable

Schneiderfrei
First Poster
Options

Mine became un-useable 2days ago. Very disappointed.

I can't find a fresh download site either.

It will be very unpleasant to continue without it.

This thread is the only reference I have found so far 12 Feb 2021

gawmil
Student
Options
You can switch to Samsung keyboard which isn't as fast and it takes time to get used to. My previous message took me 5 minutes to type because of constant crashes of the neural🙃 I have found that there are no future plans for further development of the app which means no updates to fix any new bugs.
ory22
Student
Options

I had to switch to the Samsung keyboard as well but it feels absolutely weird tbh. 

If there will be no update released, as you guys said, I think it is fair to say that this company becomes more and more like the one in Cupertino ... 

0 Likes
Siarhei
Apprentice
Options

Agree , after Android 11 it's not possible to use it. SAMSUNG , PLEASE FIX IT 

S-M-
Apprentice
Options

Standard keyboard is rubbish. 

Why break something that was aurally good but not tell us!

S-M-
Apprentice
Options

Hey samsung, you destroyed something good.   I now have 100s  of spelling mistakes per day thanks to you.  This message alone was painful with most words auto in-corrected just because you decided to kill a great product.

Zero stars and not upgrading to Galaxy 20.

TylerCarey
First Poster
Options
I've never had problems after years of using it with it but since they removed it from Google play and the galaxy store I can't get back their is apks around but says app not installed
0 Likes