Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung is the worst when it's to buy online

(Topic created on: 20-07-2022 12:26 PM)
Jorge25
Explorer
Options
I live in Jersey Channel Islands, have tried to buy several things online on samsung's website but at the time of paying says it has not possible to delivery to Jersey Channel Islands, i have several devices from Samsung but from now on I'm going to buy from different brand because Samsung this the worst when comes to delivery to my place.
Jersey Channel Islands must be the only few places on tbe world that Samsung doesn't make deliveries.
Imagine if I buy something from Samsung and if something goes wrong or need to send to repair Samsung does not accept, by stupid thanlooks Samsung sends devices directly to some shops here but for private buyers no way. 
Samsung is a company of incompetents when it comes to delivery something to my place, Jersey this part of United Kingdom but when it comes to sending something by mail happens to be a third world by Samsung.
From now on I'm going to buy different brands, i just don't know way i have so many devices from Samsung if i can't get support for repair, replacing.. 
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm surprised you don't know Jersey is not a part of the UK, it is a crown dependency. Couriers regard the CI and the like as offshore thus making shipping expensive.
You will find a lot of retailers adopting this approach.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I know it's not ideal, but wouldn't it be better to get a ferry to France and purchase a Samsung from a store there? At least you know when you leave the shop, the product is boxed in perfect condition. You hear of horror stories with a lot of couriers lately.
0 Likes
Patriko77
Explorer
Options
I'm sure people would be happy to pay extra for delivery.
So many times I bought different brand only because I couldn't get Samsung to Jersey.
0 Likes
Jorge25
Explorer
Options
You are correct, I also live in jersey channel islands and i can't buy anything directly from Samsung, there's no benefit to being a Samsung member when you don't have any advantage.
I didn't mind paying extra for posting