Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung invalid email on student registration (UK)

(Topic created on: 07-09-2022 09:19 AM)
BigK1
First Poster
Options

I am unable to register as a student on the UK student registration, it asks for my email and whatever email I put in it will tell me it is an invalid email address. I have tried on every different device I have, and different browsers and nothing works. Please fix this

12 REPLIES 12
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Is it a Hotmail or Gmail. Try a different email if you can.
0 Likes
Scooby765
First Poster
Options
Does the college/uni give you a ".ac.uk" email address?
Could it need that to prove student status (just throwing ideas out, it's over 25 years since I went to uni 😂)
0 Likes
ricky925
Student
Options

ye I had the same issue. I used gmail fyi

TC24
First Poster
Options

tried an email ending in .ac.uk and still doesnt work 

Consumer1035
First Poster
Options

same issue

0 Likes
ricky925
Student
Options
Hey guys! I solved the issue by that I accessed Samsung student website by Unidays website link.
0 Likes
xeliicious
First Poster
Options

Still having same problem: "Welcome, please validate your Samsung Account to access the Store" but putting in both ".ac.uk" and Gmail emails into it doesn't work. Tried using the link on Unidays but gives an error of "ERROR: 500 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR"

D58
First Poster
Options

I was having the same issues however it is working for me now. I found that if you are already signed into samsung account it causes an error so i tried this which worked for me. It only worked when i was not signed into samsung account already.

I logged into undiays account, found the samsung student offer, clicked get offer and it takes you to the samsung student website. From there i was able to browse samsung student offers for mobiles. 

0 Likes
D58
First Poster
Options

I was having the same issues however it is working for me now. I found that if you are already signed into samsung account it causes an error so i tried this which worked for me. It only worked when i was not signed into samsung account already. I logged into undiays account, found the samsung student offer, clicked get offer and it takes you to the samsung student website. From there i was able to browse samsung student offers for mobiles. 

0 Likes