Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health

(Topic created on: 17-01-2021 07:36 PM)
Slevous
Student
Options
The weekly and monthly averages have been removed from Samsung health data. Somewhat renders the app useless. Please put them back.
7 REPLIES 7
SoftSoluServ
Apprentice
Options
I am hoping that more data can be added to the panels of the SHealth home screen, like BMI for weight on the weight mgt panel.
0 Likes
MilesB
First Poster
Options
I can see trends for steps/active time and exercises (top right hand corner) but not weight, sleep etc. Massive massive step back imo!
Slevous
Student
Options
Absolutely. Difficult to tack weight loss/gain with just daily numbers.
Jimbo30
First Poster
Options
also nutrient score is gone and the 6 daily meal/Snack times is gone. the new app is not a good update, if anything it is quite a poor downgrade
Peter1101
First Poster
Options

The option of weekly/monthly body percent tracking is also disabled. I have used this option since more than one year. Now I can start calculating the average on paper by hand.

Quite a downgrade, might be looking for another product which is better...

pablo2021
Journeyman
Options

Same problem here. I need back the "Daily Activity" with monthly totals !! Please bring this feature back.

0 Likes
pablo2021
Journeyman
Options

Still waiting for Samsung to re-install weekly and monthly averages for ACTIVE TIME as we have before. Who can "read" and came to a conclusion by looking at the array of colored hearths ?? They are not useful !!

Health.jpg

0 Likes