Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 16-01-2021 06:20 PM)
PeterMcC
Apprentice
Options
New Samsung Health App is terrible! Can we have the old one back please. 
7 REPLIES 7
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
I thought that at first but i kind of like it now. It's more thought through and has much more data to view. i wish the app on the watch gets changed now as that looks dated.
0 Likes
PeterMcC
Apprentice
Options
I wasn't thinking of the look, but some things you can't do any more. For example I used to have a challenge for steps in a month. So I need to view my January average as the month progresses. No longer possible as this has been replaced by last 30 days. I realise some people. Might want this but its not good to take away capability.
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
Fair enough.
i have noticed the Floors has disappeared now.
PeterMcC
Apprentice
Options
I think I saw that they were in the steps section now??
PeterMcC
Apprentice
Options
I just found that if you display steps for. Last 31 days then swipe left you get a calendar month. So that's solved. Not obvious though.

Floors get reported on that page as well..
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
👍 No it isn't but at least you have got what you need 🙂

The Floors is in a really odd place and there is no previous records.

I'm not too keen on the Sleep Tracking look now and had hoped it would display all the information on there regarding Heart rate during sleep.

Snoring feature like Google Wear has and Standing like Apple has would have been nice on the Galaxy.
0 Likes
AWM1
First Poster
Options

Why make me go to steps to see floors now, Samsung?  Its bad enough you moved the floors widget off the watch so I have to use older watch faces to see them. Removing features or making it more difficult to get simple info is not innovation.