Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health - Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale 2 not detected

(Topic created on: 28-05-2020 06:58 PM)
resteves
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I recently bought an Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale 2, i tried to register it with samsung health but it doesn't get detected. It pairs ok with Xiaomi Mi Fit app.

Anyone has this problem? Solution?

39 REPLIES 39
HRBF
First Poster
Options

I have this problem either

Samuello
Apprentice
Options

Install Google fit, Sync Mi fit with Google fit, install Health Sync app from Play store and configure it for Sync your weight data with Samsung Health

resteves
Journeyman
Options
That's a solution, but would be much better without all that, specially because Health Sync is paid, not expensive but still paid.

Can someone from Samsung please tell us if and when Samsung will support the Mi Body Composition Scale 2 ?
Flesners
Apprentice
Options
It was not listed inside Samsung Health, so I sent a recommendation ticket to support asking them to add it to the list of supported devices. That was around a year ago. 😞
fmjasinski
First Poster
Options

any news about the solution? 

GalAlexi
Explorer
Options

^ Clicking on supplied links help. Scroll up.

0 Likes
KMoss
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone,

Just created this account to answer this question, as I was myself googling for life, not getting answers. 

So, theres apparently a difference to how Samsung Health reacts to Xioami scales; as the antennas work differently. 

The Xiami Mi Body Composition Scale does not use nor support Ant +... But the Xiaomi Mi Smart 2 scale does. And this is a different product!

It's kind of hard to tell the difference, and I noticed that many online shops sell them with eachothers name. 

I finally ordered the Xiaomi Mi Smart 2 instead of the Mi Body Composition Scales - and now everything register automatically within Samsung Health! 

Kreeta
Student
Options

So I just order the Xiaomi Mi Scale 2 (not body composition).  Did you have to do anything extra to get it to pair with Samsung Health?  And do you need to download the Mi app first?  Or will it directly connect to Samsung Health without any other apps?  Thanks!