Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health wrong phone number

(Topic created on: 31-12-2021 09:56 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ignore send part to this msg as its the original msg with wrong into that I got.

Right talking to my friend again and his story is now different to what he explained, old people and tech.         I went into setting and about fone and he had his fone number up where you can edit but on my fone mine has the name of the device. The info below you cant edit but where it says fone number i have unknown but some how he has a fone number there but he cant edit and its the number that samsung health is sending the verification code to. Any way to erase that number 

Hi. My friend got a new fone that is sim free. He got a new sim card and his son got his fone number switched over to new sim card and all works fine for calls and texts. But samsung health wont open as it says wrong number. He cant seem to delete the old number thats on the sim card. The original number seems to have been kept as far as samsung health goes. Any solutions to this please

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

Download or erase your personal data from Samsung Health

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00085104/#:~:text=from%20the%20app.-,Open%20the%20Samsu...
Nially
Navigator
Options

I was talking to him today and turns out the info he told me is wrong. As u see from edit to original post he has his original sim card in the fone  but when you go to setting and about fone he has a number in there he doesnt know and cant edit. 

Thanks for your suggestion tho. 

0 Likes