Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Health Weight trend tracking

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 09:06 AM)
Nontechmile
Pioneer
Options

I can no longer select weekly or monthly trend views for weight - it only shows daily.  Is this a design change or a bug?   Both Steps and Activity time have longer term trend analysis options so why does this no longer apply for Weight??

49 REPLIES 49
ADenyer94
First Poster
Options
definitely agree, samsung PLEASE bring this feature back. focusing on daily weight is not healthy.
AndrewL
Options

@Nontechmile: If you open the Samsung Health app > Select the Weight tracker > Trends, there should be a drop down option on the left side of the screen that allows you to choose between Days, Weeks and Months. Are you able to check this for me, and let me know how you get on? 

0 Likes
Members_42bPgIA
Student
Options

Hello,

Samsung, please, add weight trends back. I cannot imagine what reason you could have to remove it.

Many thanks

Tomas

Nontechmile
Pioneer
Options
No drop down on left on latest Android version. That is the point of this complaint - Samsung removed the capability.
8runner
First Poster
Options

So annoying that this is gone. I really like the ability to look at average weights and compare them. I wonder why we can't even get a reply from Samsung on this

IanE
First Poster
Options
adding another voice. This is a necessary feature of design for me. please samsung, bring it back!!
Mike4Here
First Poster
Options

This is unacceptable. Bring back the historical graphs!

for8ver3
First Poster
Options

This is stupid. Should've record weight in an excel spreadsheet. Why remove the trend feature??

SteveReact
Apprentice
Options

Another user disappointed with the latest update, the trend feature by week/month was a very important feature, now the app is basically useless without it.

Why would this feature be removed, does not make any sense whatsoever! 

Also, the UI is a backwards step, looks awful now, need to find another app if it keeps going like this.

Rubendew
Apprentice
Options

I would also like this option back, such a sad and useless development... I have been tracking my exercises and my weight for over 3 years and I don't want to lose all this data.