Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Health Weight trend tracking

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 11:59 AM)
Nontechmile
Pioneer
Options

I can no longer select weekly or monthly trend views for weight - it only shows daily.  Is this a design change or a bug?   Both Steps and Activity time have longer term trend analysis options so why does this no longer apply for Weight??

49 REPLIES 49
PavelR
Student
Options

The ability to see monthly and weekly stats was the main reason I started using Samsung Health. @Samsung, please, bring it back. 

Or well lion
First Poster
Options

Any response from Samsung on this?

Removing the trend views seems to make so little sense, that I'm not sure there is any kind of useful user-first, fitness-first thought being put into the app. There's lots of shiny new tabs and things, but the most important feature as far as I'm concerned is the trend tracking and viewing... 

Need to try some new apps I guess. 

Srnrmr85
First Poster
Options

Y'all need to fix this asap! I'd like to meet the design team who truly, honestly believed that they improved the UX (and the UI for that matter) with this update. Amateurish!

Edac den
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately this is a trend with these premium devices. They cost more and more but you can get a similar (or better) technology for less.

I for one use to have 3 samsung mobiles, 2 tablets and 2 wearables.

When these start to be too old I slowly replace them with 'non-samsung' devices. There is no point in being loyal to a brand that does not listen to its customers. 

Osmo
Journeyman
Options

This starts to be quite embarrassing for Samsung. No response at all from them. I wonder if they are even aware that some "genius" in their Samsung Health department decided to ruin the application.

I'm starting to think some competitor's employee has infiltrated Samsung Health development department and is sabotaging them by removing essential features. 

It simply makes no sense to remove weekly/monthly averages.

KMM04
First Poster
Options

Thank you for this info. To Samsung - an important design step backwards such as removing weight tracking over periods longer than one day, is a fatal design flaw. I also add my number to that of people moving to another app. 

BishopofMars
First Poster
Options
Yes
Without this there's less incentive to use s health.
Which means less incentive to stick with Samsung when I get a new phone.
rg123456
Student
Options

Seriously annoying that this was removed. I was tracking my weight daily and had monthly goals. Trying to lose weight I set a target that my Maximum weight for this month should be below my Average weight for last month. That worked really well and kept me super motivated for 7-8 months and I was able to lose over  10kg. Without measuring something you cant improve it. Measuring your weight against yesterdays weight is depressing as your weight fluctuates daily and it is hard to see the improvements. 

RonHoward
Journeyman
Options

Seems like a stupid design change. I'm uninstalling this useless app now and going to find an alternative after using Samsung Health for my weight tracking for years.

Someone please be so kind and reply to me if the *****s at Samsung add this feature back in. Thank you.

Members_SVKmBI1
Student
Options

Stll no response? It is really stupid. No Reason at all for this... So emberassing.. Bring it back asap.