Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Health Weight trend tracking

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 04:50 AM)
Nontechmile
Pioneer
Options

I can no longer select weekly or monthly trend views for weight - it only shows daily.  Is this a design change or a bug?   Both Steps and Activity time have longer term trend analysis options so why does this no longer apply for Weight??

49 REPLIES 49
cerberus1846
Journeyman
Options
I'm the same!!! VERY frustrating!!!!
mpnz
First Poster
Options

Me three. The trends were way more useful than day-to-day recording. I could use a piece of paper to track my weight, but trends over time are a different story.

Delawhere
Apprentice
Options

Very frustrating for sure.  I feel like I've lost years of meaningful data with a stupid design change.  The trends were a huge selling point for keeping me on Samsung Health.  I guess I need to look into better options now from companies that won't strip key features on a whim like this.

crocstila
First Poster
Options
Couldn't agree more, this is such a backward step. I've been looking at alternative apps, but I'd lose my years of weight history if I move.
Nontechmile
Pioneer
Options
I found an app called Health Sync that allows you to sync Samsung Health to Google fit (amongst others). You do have to buy it if you want to sync historical data and it takes about 10 minutes for every week running in the background. But if you like the Google fit presentation styles then its an option. it then keeps them synced. You can choose which items to sync. if you subsequently decide to ditch Samsung and Samsung Health then you will be ready!
Osmo
Journeyman
Options

This problem also applies to blood pressure, blood oxygen. 

Samsung, please bring back the option to view monthly and weekly graphs. Without them, there is no point to even track these markers, because the reason for tracking them in the first place is to see if the markers are improving over time.

What was the reason for removing them?

Nontechmile
Pioneer
Options

Health sync can do those aswell

Screenshot_20210125-233541_Health Sync.jpg

MarkBK
Student
Options

Another "improvement " by marketing and engineering that have no clue. I'm looking for a better app.

notehauler
First Poster
Options

Same here... @Samsung any response?