Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health "improvements"

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 06:20 PM)
moosetication
Apprentice
Options
Does Samsug actually consider the needs of users, including professionals, when making changes to Health? I seriously doubt it.

The latest update has ruined blood sugar tracking completely. The trends display now cannot be scaled, there is no line drawn between points (smoothed or otherwise), and the vertical axis rescales as you scroll. Viewing trends over anything other than a couple of days is now impossible in the app. There's also a problem that the display does not show the reading just pulled from the meter automatically, you have to scroll left to see the reading.

There's also a bug in the heart rate range display in exercise records. The heart rate achieved ends up in the wrong range until you scroll around and open up a few different exercise records and eventually it's sorted itself out. I don't know if it's incorrectly calculating the ranges based on age or if it's something else, but it's very annoying and potentially misleading.

Try doing some functional and usability testing, Samsung. I'd expect any professional software development team to do better than this. Hell, amateurs do better.

Stewart
1 REPLY 1
MarkBK
Student
Options

Guess we'll see how well Samsung responds to feedback....

0 Likes