Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health + pixel 5

(Topic created on: 19-11-2020 10:54 AM)
andrerigon
Student
Options

Hi,

I recently got a Google Pixel 5 phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy watch and the watch app works as expected. But the samsung healh app doesn't: I try to login and it gets into a loop with a spinner loading forever. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

André

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
noFaceDude
Student
Options

OK, I solved the problem. When you're asked to login, there is a button to skip it. After that, open menu (in Samsung health) on left side, and click on user icon. Then login and voila - it works.

View solution in context

17 REPLIES 17
noFaceDude
Student
Options

Got the same issue. After entering the security code (which comes via SMS) it's doing nothing - only spinner.

0 Likes
Solution
noFaceDude
Student
Options

OK, I solved the problem. When you're asked to login, there is a button to skip it. After that, open menu (in Samsung health) on left side, and click on user icon. Then login and voila - it works.

andrerigon
Student
Options

It worked for me too. Thank you!

0 Likes
Members_8rTyW7L
First Poster
Options

Thank you! got my pixel 5 today and had the same issue its been driving me nuts 

0 Likes
swishmer4
Apprentice
Options

Where is this button to skip it? I don't see it anywhere 

EHud11
Apprentice
Options

I don't have this magical skip button either! 😔

Screenshot_20210115-120542.png

SJ21
First Poster
Options

Did you ever resolve this?

0 Likes
swishmer4
Apprentice
Options

None here. If you ever figure out out let me know. 

0 Likes
jen-nifernicole
Student
Options

For anyone still having this issue -- download the older version and the skip appears. Login, turn on account sync, and then you can update (or not) in the play store. APK link - https://s-health.en.uptodown.com/android/download/3069649

Yes there are a lot of ads, but if you only click the correct link to download you should be golden 😇 cheers!