Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health & Nutracheck

(Topic created on: 09-05-2023 01:06 PM)
lawless2023
Student
Options
When will it be possible to link nutracheck with samsung health? I want to move over to it instead of myfitnesspal. There was an article 2 years ago stating samsung were 'updating their systems' but still not possible? 
5 REPLIES 5
AsadM
Options

There's no information available on this at the moment, @lawless2023. When something changes, it'll be posted on our channels. Do keep an eye out! 

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

With both Samsung and Google movung in the direction of making the Health Connect app central to sharing of data between apps, best to send in a request to Nutracheck developers to enable integration with Health Connect app.  Once integrated, Samsung Health can receive the info from Calorie Counter + app.

Members_z4vAHZj
First Poster
Options

So, I've only recently discovered the Nutracheck app, with the view of moving away from MyFitnessPal. Samsung Watch is also my favoured way of tracking steps/activity. I'm currently in the trial of Nutracheck to see if it's worth paying for.  I've managed to get Samsung and Nutracheck integrating with each other by doing the following...

Download Health Connect and Google Fit.

Integrate Google Fit with Samsung Health

Integrate Google Fit with Nutracheck.

It works by kind of daisy chaining off each other. As a result, I can get steps/activity data from Google Fit to show in Nutracheck. I haven't been able to get the Nutracheck data to go to Google Fit. This is either a limitation or an error on my part (very possible). 

lawless2023
Student
Options
It's the health connect chargeable? I'm sure I've tried that before and wanted to charge? Thank you though. Hopefully one day they will bring it all together without the need of an additional 3rd party
stewrogers
Explorer
Options
I've done the same but it would be good to get the nutracheck food data into samsung health