Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health not showing sleep info of two sleep occasions the same day

(Topic created on: 24-09-2021 12:16 AM)
David3
First Poster
Options

Hello, so I slept as usual during the night and dozed off for a little over two hours during the day. When I go into the Samsung Health app and try to inspect the sleep info for both occasions it only displays the latest one. It is displayed in the video below. Why is this and how can I view the sleep info for both of them?

Kind regards,

David.

Galaxy Watch4 

Galaxy S21 5G 

5 REPLIES 5
luizcga
First Poster
Options

Same problem here 😞

But in my case I just got out of bed to go to the bathroom in the early morning and went back to sleep for another hour or so...

And now I only get sleep cycles and O2 stats for the last hour (total sleep time is correct though).

But in the whatch (4 classic) I can see both events and their details.

Annoying bug in Samsung health app... 

Luiz.

OniHouse
First Poster
Options

Hey David,

I just got this watch and have the same issue, did you ever find a fix?

Jabbers
First Poster
Options

When you have the day selected click the three dots in the upper right corner and edit, click whichever time you want and it will give you all the info.

CityDude72
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem.  Sucks I can't get them to both show on the Samsung Health app too.  Seems there should be a way around this but I haven't found it.  The solution from below, by Jabbers, didn't work for me.  Didn't show all the info.  

0 Likes
tboult
First Poster
Options

Older post but just helped me.     And when one edits you will see 2 (or more) sessions generally the last is the combined session.  If one deletes the shorter one it will then display just the data for the combined one. 

0 Likes