Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Health Monitor

(Topic created on: 14/03/21 08:34)
MNowy
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
In the Galaxy Store you can not download the Samsung Health Monitor application so that, I can run in the watch3, the ecg option and blood pressure, someone maybe know what is going.
6 REPLIES 6
Easty
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
On my watch 3 it showed up as a link on the watch itself once I downloaded it on watch
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
MNowy
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Well, I didn't receive the link, and I don't know what to do to make these options work for me. Do you live in the UK.
Thank you in advance
0 Likes
Fiona26
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
You need to learn more on either one of the widgets. ECG or BP widget on the watch. Once you press learn more scroll down to download app. it will then show up on your phone to download. If you haven't added the widgets add them to the watch from galaxy Wear under widgets. hope this helps.
0 Likes
papashaun
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Could try 1) Check in Wearable app that your watch software is up to date , then 2) Open the Blood Pressure app on your watch and see if it refers to the Health Monitor app and then gives a link on phone ( or in the Wearable app on phone ) to download

I can't remember exactly how I did it but was something along these lines
0 Likes
MNowy
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
I managed to do it, everything is already working, Thank you for your help. Have a nice weekend👍
0 Likes
papashaun
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Glad you got it sorted 👍 Have a nice weekend too