Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health/Health monitor on windows or browser

(Topic created on: 18-07-2020 09:56 AM)
cliver
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Is there any way I can get my Samsung Health and Health Monitor data from my S20+/GWA2 onto a windows 10 machine. I want to dig into the data a bit more than the mobile screen allows and to share data with the doc for instance.

I have read a thread on the US community that insicates it can't be done and there are no plans to develop this functionality!!

If that is the case, what is wrong with Samsung?? It is ridiculous not to ffer this kind of basic functionality. Just a simple web interface would be usefull, or the ability to download the data in a format such as csv.

How about some customer service Samsung and not just sell and forget.

4 REPLIES 4
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, yes you can but it's a bit long winded.

Open Samsung Health App
Click on 3 lines in top left corner
Click on settings logo - top right corner
Then scroll down to "download personnel data"
Follow instructions from there.

Hope this helps

cliver
Journeyman
Options

Thanks Lastboyscout. I'll have a bash at that.

0 Likes
cliver
Journeyman
Options

@Lastboyscout wrote:
Hi, yes you can but it's a bit long winded.

Open Samsung Health App
Click on 3 lines in top left corner
Click on settings logo - top right corner
Then scroll down to "download personnel data"
Follow instructions from there.

Hope this helps

Blimey, you were right when you said it was ling winded. Most user unfriendly imho.

Come on Samsung, surely you can do better than this !!

MikeMills
First Poster
Options

A bit long winded doesn't do it justice. And 'follow the instructions' doesn't work - at least on my Pixel.  Maybe they work on a Samsung phone. Tells me I've logged in incorrectly by using a Google login and the instructions just simply don't work.  Created a password using a browser on Windows - with far too many 'prove it's you' and 'prove you're not a robot' and accept or configure cookies without working exits.  You shouldn't need three different devices to do this.  I can't see where to log out of Samsung Health on the phone so I can log back in as per the instructions.  Ended up requesting my data on a browser in Windows. Looks like that requires a person to run the extract. Let's see what that looks like when it turns up. Samsung do some great work but this one is at the other end of the spectrum. I've never seen such a mess.