Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health graph number range

(Topic created on: 14-08-2022 05:26 AM)
luluismo
First Poster
Options

Hi, i recently found the Samsung health no longer show the weight or skeletal muscle graph in a proper zoom level,  for example oj below picture, the graph used to show range from around 70 -75, now it's show from 22.5 to 73.4 makes the graph looks like a straight line... It's unusable because skeletal muscle lb won't fluctuate 20lb day to day, i need to proper zoom level to watch individual points ..

Screenshot_20220814-120729_Samsung Health.jpg

Second in the body composition page, why skeletal muscle show as red all the time even i gain more muscle? For other metric in the page, green implicit better, or people will keep their number in middle green section, but im irritating for muscle its the opposite way. Or it doesn't make sense at all to show as low normal high.

Screenshot_20220814-120738_Samsung Health.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Andy3
Voyager
Options
These charts are a complete waste of time. They do nothing what so ever. Do not rely on these charts they are not accurate in any way. Like anything from a app like that on any device from any manufacturer.
Coir551
First Poster
Options

Hi I'm having same issue. Have you found a fix for this? 

Members_6fkG14h
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem and the samsung support told me that this is the way it was supposed to show. Even when I attached a screenshot. Its really annoying and makes no sense whatsoever.

I really hope they change it back considering this makes all of the graphs unusable.

VandanTanna
Student
Options

For the weight chart Y axis range, setting my target weight did the trick.

Maybe it is using 0 for target weight...

F_Biscuit
First Poster
Options

That worked for me as well. Thank you 😁

0 Likes