Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health duplicating exercises in MyFitnessPal

(Topic created on: 23-09-2021 01:07 AM)
RM7
Journeyman
Options
  • Exercises recorded in Samsung health duplicate in my MFP diary seemingly at random
  • There doesn't seem to be any limit on the number of times it will sync.. 48,000 calories burnt in total for me the other day.. I wish!
  • I've tried different permission options, no luck
I've cleared cache, uninstalled both apps, all up to date.... seriously loosing my sh$t and thinking of changing back to Garmin or Apple. 

Anyone got a fix or even a workaround?

13 REPLIES 13
Options
also having this issue, somebody help!
0 Likes
wagner9
First Poster
Options
Also having the same issue. Just moved from Apple to Samsung 3 months ago and the number of issues I have found so far is ridiculous. I'd expect more from samsung/android...
0 Likes
wpymes
First Poster
Options

I had duplication in Samsung Health, so I turned off autodetect of workouts in the watch settings. That solved my problem.

0 Likes
Rose4uKY
Pioneer
Options

I just got a rowing machine and I used my fitness pal and mine is set to Auto detect workouts on my watch and I'm seeing duplicates of my two workouts and every time I delete one set it keeps coming back.

If I turn off auto detect workouts on my watch will it still show my workout from when I do my rowing machine cuz I wear my watch while I'm doing it 

0 Likes
Mortarhead
Apprentice
Options

why isn't Samsung tech support not responding to these issues here. mind boggling customer support. 

I've been a Samsung guy for years and now looking to switch.  ridiculous. 

JamieNZ
Student
Options

Still happening this is a ux killer, so moving to Strava and Google Fit to share the data.

0 Likes
Perplext69
First Poster
Options

I just had this happen for the 3rd time. I currently have a Galaxy 4 Watch and Samsung Note 20 Ultra. The last time I tried uninstalling everything which is a pain. Seemed to work but here it is happening again. I just tried your suggestion of unchecking AUTO DETECT on watch and it appears to work....thank you!

0 Likes
DrMyrcella
First Poster
Options
Same issue here. Echo previous comment: where is Samsung tech support?
Mr_MNM
First Poster
Options

over a year later has any one found a fix?  I'm having the same problem.  Myfitnesspal synced great with Samsung for 3 whole days.  not exercise gets logged countless times both apps cleared of cache uninstalled and reinstalled still having the same issue.  very frustrating!!!

0 Likes