Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health cant set up app

(Topic created on: 15-04-2022 08:32 AM)
Members_0d0WBIA
First Poster
Options

Hi samsung health app stopped working reinstalled still didn't. Cleared cache, still not working?

Server error occurred. Try again (0x2C#7#524288)

10 REPLIES 10
saru88_gm
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I am facing the same issue. i uninstalled app, reinstalled it, cleared cache, cleared data, updated phone, restarted, .... still it is not working.

Can' set up app

Server error occurred. Try again (0x2C#7#524288)

S_Rulez
Student
Options

Hi there,

If either of you have every done a debloat on your phone, it may have disabled a needed app/service for Samsung Health to login.  The item in question is called:

KLMS Agent (com.samsung.klmsagent)

If that has been disabled, it needs to be re-enabled for Samsung Health to work, otherwise you'll end up getting various errors and have issues logging in.

I had the issue where SH would not get past the first screen, and just kept looping.  I tried clearing caches (phone and app), reinstalling, installing old versions, etc, but none of that worked.  I checked my brothers' Samsung phone, and his worked fine, so I knew it wasn't a SH server issue.  I then went into my debloater app, and tried enabling various packages that I had disabled as part of debloating, and after trying a few items, I came across the KLMS Agent app/service, and finally SH got past the first screen and into the app.  Once you re-enable that app/service, SH should work.

Hope this helps you out!

Drpeppers
Journeyman
Options

You are the solution for my Samsung Health headace! Thanks

0 Likes
mischi_12
First Poster
Options

I had to install the Samsung Browser and to fix this

0 Likes
MILEN1
First Poster
Options

Uninstall SH, download the old version from apkmiror, for me 5.16. Try to start after that and then update app. Do not forget to restart phone after each steps. 

0 Likes
PN1
First Poster
Options

How did u do it please 

0 Likes
ldarshan1991
First Poster
Options

I tried signing out of Samsung account (via Settings app) and then re-signed in. It worked

0 Likes
macedoethomas
First Poster
Options

I also had this messagem and its number  when trying to open Samsung Health App   ""Server error occurred. Try again (0x2C#7#524288)""    In my case it was due not agree with the update terms of Samsung Account.   After agreed with Samsung terms I could open Samsung Health App again.  Hope this helps !!!

0 Likes
Members_cfmFyet
First Poster
Options

I tried to follow your procedure but, when I tried to install on my company laptop the needed debloat app, my system refused (company policies). What I did: I signed out of Samsung Account, then I signed again but still not working. Then I uninstalled Samsung Health and re-installed again from Google Play Store and it worked!. Note that previously I tried to uninstall and reinstall S health but it was not fixing the problem: I guess re-signing on S Account before reinstalling S Health was the solution

0 Likes
(1)