Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health can't log in

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 09:38 PM)
Sakuras
First Poster
Options

I have Samsung Galaxy active watch 2 and i can't start Samsung Health app on my Huawei phone.

It's only showing spinning circle.

35 REPLIES 35
amir5954
First Poster
Options

Hi bro, can you show me how to do it? 

0 Likes
hellsol96
Student
Options

I can not begin to thank you enough for this gem. 3 days trying to figure it out and this worked like a charm. You're the best, man. Thank you

0 Likes
NunoNeves
Student
Options

I have the same issue, no Skip button. Did you managed to fix the issue ? Could you please share ? Thank you in advance

0 Likes
jefgab
Apprentice
Options

Here is how to fix it!

I deleted the Samsung Health App from my phone.

Went to this link: https://s-health.en.uptodown.com/android/versions and downloaded an older version of the app that still was the skip button. I downloaded and installed the version of September 2020.

Open the app, click on the skip button. After that, you can log in using your Samsung account and the problem will be solved.

0 Likes
jefgab
Apprentice
Options

Here is how to fix it!

I deleted the Samsung Health App from my phone.

Went to this link: https://s-health.en.uptodown.com/android/versions and downloaded an older version of the app that still was the skip button. I downloaded and installed the version of September 2020.

Open the app, click on the skip button. After that, you can log in using your Samsung account and the problem will be solved.

hellsol96
Student
Options

Observer:

I ended up uninstalling, downgrading to 6.10.5.031 from ApkMirror and using the skip login solution. Then upgraded the app from the play store. What a pain.

Delete the app, go to apkmirror.com and download Samsung health  6.10.5.031. 

Lordshin
Student
Options

👍

0 Likes
NunoNeves
Student
Options

Thank you. I did exactly as described and it worked for me! Cheers

0 Likes
Maldita99
First Poster
Options

Hi. What do you mean by skip? I don't see an optiion to skip.

0 Likes
jefgab
Apprentice
Options

If you do exactly as described, when installing an older version of the app, you will see the skip option and the app will load. After that, you can log in on the main menu to your Google/Samsung account.

0 Likes