Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health - body fat disappeared with new update

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 11:08 AM)
Trillian22
Student
Options
Although there is still a place to enter body fat when recording your weight, it doesn't display on the graph any more since the update a couple of days ago. Is there a way to get it to display?
7 REPLIES 7
GForce77
First Poster
Options
it is being shown on the blue line, what disappointed me is the weekly and monthly averages have now been removed.
cerberus1846
Journeyman
Options
exactly!!! absolute joke of an 'update'.. on that removes the ability to trend over different time periods.. you've got daily and that's your lot!!.. thanks Samsung!!! I'm so done with them right now.. they are just a joke..
scott130377
Student
Options
I cannot believe they have removed the weekly, monthly weight trends, used the app for about 3 years and lost 3st last year with the app as help. Guess it's time to move on to a new app as the update makes it useless.
LWood
First Poster
Options

The latest (January 2021) UX update to Samsung Health has given no benefits to me. The 'digital' font in weight function is no substitute for the averages in the previous version. The other changes, I have managed to accept begrudgingly. They offered no UX improvement but required familiarisation, so work from me for no benefit. Are these releases not tested with a beta group who have used the previous version as part of their daily lives first? This would have shown up the problems. I look forward to seeing the previous functionality restored in a later version. Thank you.

As noted by , they have added the averages and all the other graphing features back in. Now it is an upgrade. Well done Samsung, it seems that you listen to your customers. Thank you.

Trillian22
Student
Options
It's a downdate, not and update. I don't see how losing so many features can be considered an improvement. I'm now looking for a way to transfer my Samsung health data into another app, and when I do I'll stop using it.
cerberus1846
Journeyman
Options
Looks like they've been listening as they've now added it back in!👍🏻
RubyMouse
Apprentice
Options

But the body composition is still not back. Where are the details you can see only on the tiny watch face once?

0 Likes