Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health average weight

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 04:09 PM)
Heywood1983
Explorer
Options
This feature, I used to find extremely usefull to track my body weight as a monthly /weekly /yearly average. But now it's gone. Anyone know where I can find it again? 
22 REPLIES 22
KrakenBacon96
First Poster
Options

I was hoping someone might have found it in the settings or something, I'm really disappointed that I can no longer view weekly averages as it was an invaluable tool for managing weight, very disappointed in this being removed.

Heywood1983
Explorer
Options
fingers crossed someone at Samsung picks this up I never heard back from them which is disappointing.
Members_SVKmBI1
Student
Options

Come on samsung, you can do it!! 

Heywood1983
Explorer
Options
They're remaining tight lipped on this one.... Commmaaaan
Heywood1983
Explorer
Options
Come on Samsung, this post has a real following and with 4 likes... How can you not take action 😂
Pressy
Apprentice
Options
couldn't agree more. it's useless trying to track trends day by day, in fact it just make you more paranoid your making no progress, I used to love seeing the actual progress week to week and month to month in a graph with averages...
these design changes seem very ill thought out 🙁
Heywood1983
Explorer
Options
Fingers crossed Samsung see this and help us out, thanks for your support
Krafty Leco
First Poster
Options

First, was the major change to Samsung Health 'Weight Management'. Now we have another change by removing 'average weight' tracking over long periods. Both of these changes have been detrimental to the overall app according to the long list of feedback from the market. I'm always open to change but when your market is continually posting and reaching out to you... you should listen. If there were just as many positive comments to the changes, then the changes can be justified. You can't make everyone happy. However, I can't find 1 positive remark to these changes. Why won't you listen to the people who make Samsung successful; your customers and advocates. I can't find any responses or reasoning from Samsung the help us understand these changes. Do you want us to move to the dark side (Apple)?

Heywood1983
Explorer
Options
Keep the comments coming. The more comments /feedback the better chance of change! Thank you
antonyzac
Apprentice
Options

Bump.

I've already reported this to Samsung through the feature suggestion pages but they haven't acted on anything. No one seriously tracking their weight wants to see it change on a day to day basis...