Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health app

(Topic created on: 13-08-2021 07:35 AM)
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
I set up my watch to measure blood oxygen during sleep, and I'm wearing the watch as you normally would, but for the past few days, the app on my phone says that no readings were recorded during sleep. I've cleared the app cache, and reset the watch, as well as cleaning the sensor on the back of the watch. Any suggestions what else to try, anybody? 
16 REPLIES 16
pchappell246
Journeyman
Options
I am having the same issue with S21 Ultra and Watch4. I can take manual measurements fine but not capturing continuously through the night. Also when I go into measurements on settings there are only heart rate and stress levels available to select continuously measure. Both Apps and softwares are upto date
0 Likes
rlm
Journeyman
Options
That's useful to know - I thought it might require the Watch 4 but clearly not! Maybe we're all waiting for a software / firmware update that hasn't been released yet...?
0 Likes
pchappell246
Journeyman
Options
I think it is or atleast this person on chat thinks so IMG-20210822-WA0000_55408.jpg
0 Likes
Bravocharliege
Explorer
Options
I am also having the same issue with S21 Ultra and Galaxy Watch 3 + Galaxy Watch 4 Classic.
I am also trying to use sleepasandroid to try and collect SpO2 data (through Wear OS), but that is also not working.
Be keen to see some updates on when this might be fixed.
Has anyone actually seen it work yet?
0 Likes
Stargazer1
Journeyman
Options

Yes. Same problem for me. No SPO2 monitoring during sleep. Reset everything but same problem. Also when I go in to S health and tap the "blood oxygen during sleep" pane I noticed that the enable/disable toggle I get the same problem.

I've already ditched my old Note9 for a Pixel 5 as it had the green screen and will probably not come back to Samsung due to the incredibly s l o w software updates i.e. over a year before the BP monitor software was available and even then it doesn't integrate in to S Health properl... Not Happy

0 Likes
Bel1983
Explorer
Options
The watch 3 could only monitor while awake and specifically requested as far as I'm aware. I had had the watch 3 for a couple of weeks in July when the 4 was announced with oxygen monitoring through sleep.
The first night I had the 4 it didn't monitor it, even though I turned it on on the watch. I had to turn it on on the phone. You also have to wear the watch fairly high on your wrist.
For some reason, if you don't have a watch, you can't monitor any of your health signs on the phones anymore- the hardware has gone.
I can certainly use the oximetry through sleep function with my watch 4 though. It hasn't been removed.
Until last night I was getting very clear readings under the oxygen section in the sleep section, and overall readings in the oxygen setting. Last night, for some reason, it dropped the one in the sleep section, which is a shame as that's the one I tend to look at. I'm hoping the watch wasn't in quite the right place or something but I'll be annoyed if they've got rid of it as it's the reason I bought the watch. Screenshot attached to show that it is/ was functional. Screenshot_20210914-215844_Samsung Health_8088.jpg
0 Likes
Camthekiwi
First Poster
Options

Same issue for me, Samsung Z Flip 3 and watch 4. No data showing

0 Likes