Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health App

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 09:40 PM)
dukhi1
Journeyman
Options
Anyone else having issues with the Samsung health app?  I am trying to log my food intake since yesterday but it keeps freezing and jumping out of the app
5 REPLIES 5
Bravocharliege
Explorer
Options
I'm having issues with sleep and together. Endless loading dots and crashes. Tried clearing cach and data, and reinstalling but nothing working for me.
dukhi1
Journeyman
Options
Mine is s20 FE brand new only started using it last week. It keeps crashing since yesterday
0 Likes
Rachel5
First Poster
Options

Im having issues also that started today after I updated my phone (galaxy s21). None of the together functions are working and even though I am signed in correctly on my Samsung account, I am getting the error code 5505 saying it cant verify my identity or it freezes up entirely. I have restarted my phone, cleared the cache, uninstalled/reinstalled samsung health....

blakejwc
First Poster
Options

This has been bothering me also! The sleep view loads continuously without ever showing my sleep reports:

Screenshot_20211016-124750_Samsung Health.png

 Also,  the app froze when I tried to set a sleep target:

Screenshot_20211016-124735_Samsung Health.png

 This is an aggravating and buggy experience!

0 Likes
Julian9078
Student
Options

Yeah I am also facing issue in the health app. As I have settle the running range which get disturbed every day. And I have to recreate it. How will I fix this issue even I have restored my mobile phone but still getting this issue.

0 Likes