Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health App Error

(Topic created on: 28-03-2023 07:36 AM)
Starryfreckles
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I just got the S23 Ultra a week or so ago and haven't had any issues with my apps until today. The Samsung Health app suddenly stopped opening, stating it "cannot open app" alongside an error code "0x241300202F617002421

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

#galaxy s23 Ultra

60 REPLIES 60
240hzghost
Explorer
Options

I talked to the Samsung Customer Service Health App department and they said that this is an known software issue and they are receiving multiple error reports and when the checked the log files of the device there was Device Key file (SAK) missing. Due to this missing (SAK) file multiple apps stopped working. To fix this issue, visiting service center is necessary as they have to add this file manually through some kind of software. 

240hzghost
Explorer
Options

Has anyone figured out a solution to this problem?

0 Likes
DSA6
Explorer
Options

I returned my phone. Did you end up going to a service center?

240hzghost
Explorer
Options

Lucky you, my device is already a month old so I can't return it back. 

I went to the service center (uBreakiFix) and they don't know how to fix this issue. They said they have emailed Samsung and waiting for the reply about this issue.

I don't know whether I'll be getting a reply from them or not.

Now, I'm waiting for April updates hope this issue get fixed

DSA6
Explorer
Options

I went to a store with the same name. Didn't help either. At that point I was still able to arrange for a refund. I have a new phone now and so far no issues.

mikasa lau
Apprentice
Options

honestly, its ridiculous that we should have to bring it to a service centre to fix a new phone. It seems to clearly be an issue with the app and the new phone software. So im hoping samsung fixes this soon in april. 

DSA6
Explorer
Options

I'm guessing a software update won't fix this issue, but that is an uneducated guess. As mentioned before, I really had to work to get a refund. It wasn't initially offered to me as an option. Nobody could figure out how to fix the issue and when I presented my case to a "supervisor" I eventually got the ball rolling. "My new phone, doesn't work right and nobody from tech support could help." Wait for an update that may or may not help? Not a solution. 

Really thought you had something with the SAK file/device key solution. Guessing that is the problem? That is a software defect that was likely present when the phone was manufactured. You may have to send it away to a support center now. Maybe the local place will come through for you. Has been frustrating for everyone on this thread for sure. 

Usuario_Argento
Explorer
Options

En mi caso hoy me confirmaron que deberán reemplazarme el equipo. El problema diagnosticado es el mismo, faltante de archivo SAK. No pudieron regenerarlo manualmente, ni pudieron resolverlo mediante cambio de placa. Me cambiaran el equipo. Hace casi un mes que estoy esperando solución y que deje mi equipo en el servicio técnico. Para cuando me den el nuevo, ya bien podrían darme directamente un S24 que imagino ya estará a la venta. 

Translated by Google: In my case today they confirmed that my equipment should be replaced. The problem diagnosed is the same, missing SAK file. They could not regenerate it manually, nor could they solve it by changing the board. They will change my phone. I have been waiting for a solution for almost a month and have left my equipment in the technical service. By the time they give me the new one, they could already give me an S24 directly, that I imagine will already be for sale.

Usuario_Argento
Explorer
Options

Acabo de recibir el equipo nuevo en mi domicilio y ya lo tengo en mi poder. Solo por seguridad no voy a realizar la copia de seguridad guardada en Samsung y voy a reinstalar las apps que tengo una a una a mano, tengo miedo que alguna aplicacion (todas descargadas oficialmente) haya traido algun problema. Lo veo poco probable, pero quiero evitar todo lo que pudiera generar dudas. Luego de unos dias de uso contare aca como es mi experiencia con el nuevo equipo.

Translated by Google: I just received the new equipment at my home and I already have it in my possession. Just for security I am not going to make the backup saved in Samsung and I am going to reinstall the apps that I have one by one at hand, I am afraid that some application (all officially downloaded) has caused a problem. I see it as unlikely, but I want to avoid anything that could raise doubts. After a few days of use I will tell you here how my experience is with the new equipment.

240hzghost
Explorer
Options

Did you get the new device or its refurbished. I have seen posts and videos where people received refurbished phones.