Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health App Error

(Topic created on: 23-03-2023 07:20 AM)
Starryfreckles
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I just got the S23 Ultra a week or so ago and haven't had any issues with my apps until today. The Samsung Health app suddenly stopped opening, stating it "cannot open app" alongside an error code "0x241300202F617002421

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

#galaxy s23 Ultra

60 REPLIES 60
240hzghost
Explorer
Options

I'm also having the same problem. Secure Folder is also not working and when I try to check Software Update, I get the error that "Connecting to Server Registration Failed". I went to the service center they flashed the firmware twice and issue was still there. Now they are suggesting me to go for the warranty and change the motherboard.

Did your issue get fixed after changing the motherboard? My device is 1 month old and I asked Samsung about replacement they denied and said you need to go for the warranty. If your issue get fixes after changing the motherboard then I will go for the repair. 

HadiNZ
Journeyman
Options

Hey, It's not my business nor I'm not in a position to tell you what to do but I would not accept whatever Samsung told you. It's basically a brand new phone that only released 1 month ago. You paid for a premium price for their Flagship phone and therefor it does not fit for purpose breaking after a month. You should request a refund or replacement according to the CAW (Consumer Act Warranty).

My phone is still same and Samsung has no idea what is going on and why it happened. Also I did not accept their offer to repair the phone. It's new and less than a month old. REFUND OR REPLACED.

Terrible and rude customer service, they are way behind Apple in customer support. 

Good luck mate.

240hzghost
Explorer
Options

I agree with you. I also don't want it go get repaired. I just want a replacement device or refund the amount. 

I asked them to get it replaced and they denied and said you need to go for the warranty. I didn't expect that. I have tried multiple times and every customer representative had taken control of my phone via remote control to check this issue and they didn't figure it out and constantly saying try resetting the device. 

DSA6
Explorer
Options

Options I was offered.

1st:   Return the phone/ be refunded/ re order
2nd: Accept the 5% off discount to keep the item
3rd:  Offer $50 promocode that can be used to future orders

The best deal offered is a return-refund-reorder if you can be without a phone for a few days. I have an older phone to fall back to. Again, your situation may vary. Since the prices (with a trade-in) changed, I was able to get Samsung to only charge me what I paid for in the original purchase. Believe it is a 30-day return period? This has not been a great Samsung experience.  

0 Likes
240hzghost
Explorer
Options

I talked with the Samsung representative today and he told me that visit the nearest service center and ask them to check the Device Key file and IMEI reprocessing. This will fix the issue. I hope this works for you too. 

0 Likes
DSA6
Explorer
Options

Hope that works for you. If you could let us know how that goes I'd appreciate it. 

0 Likes
240hzghost
Explorer
Options

Sure, I will be going to the service center tomorrow and let you know. 

240hzghost
Explorer
Options

Can you check on your device that are you able to check for software updates, private share app, secure folder. Including Samsung Health App these apps also not working. In software updates the error I'm getting is "Connecting to Server and Registration Failed".

Mr S K
Apprentice
Options

Yes I face the same EXACT. Im hoping for a software fix as I dont want to risk taking it to the service center to some incompetent repair guys who will deatroy my new phone. 

SAMSUNG YOU NEED TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE 

Mr S K
Apprentice
Options

Is it possible  to fix it without visiting service centre? 

0 Likes