Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health App Error

(Topic created on: 20-03-2023 11:24 AM)
Starryfreckles
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I just got the S23 Ultra a week or so ago and haven't had any issues with my apps until today. The Samsung Health app suddenly stopped opening, stating it "cannot open app" alongside an error code "0x241300202F617002421

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

#galaxy s23 Ultra

60 REPLIES 60
HadiNZ
Journeyman
Options

This is absolutely outrageous, a brand new phone that Samsung can't even figure out the issue. Terrible customer service here in New Zealand.

Just out of no where found that Samsung Health, Samsung Pass, Samsung Private Share, Samsung Member and Software updates not working. Keep giving errors when you open those apps. Samsung care remote accessed my phone and told me they never seen this before and asked me to wait until they have a solution. Literally the phone is useless. Tried fresh install with latest updates, also downgraded to previous version with no luck.

After 7 years of being Samsung loyal customer, I'm joining back Apple club. It sucks but at least they have much better customer service. You are SUCK SAMSUNG.

DSA6
Explorer
Options

I was sent a new phone. Old one went back. Health app wouldn't update and eventually couldn't get system updates either on the first phone. No problems yet in 24 hours. Will see. I had to work for this "solution". Will say customer support has been helpful once they vary from the Samsung script. BUT agree my experience with trade-ins and the first lemon phone haven't left me feeling real good about the company. 

0 Likes
LondonSaffa
Student
Options
Samsung support came back and said my phone is missing the sak or device key file and needsnto be checked by service centre. I mean the phone is 3 weeks old. Everything else works so makes no sense
DSA6
Explorer
Options

Interesting. Thanks. To me that sounds like a software defect? 

HadiNZ
Journeyman
Options

In my 7 years of using Samsung phones this is the first time I had to deal with Customer Support and they are suck. Have no even idea what they are talking about and wasting my time hours on the phone with no solution. Guess what, a brand new phone which only released for less than a month should be replaced or refunded with no question asked.

Paying the premium price tag for this phone and getting a Garbage service (make no sense). As much as I hate to switch back to Apple but I'm happy that I did.

DSA6
Explorer
Options

The return or exchange process should be more straightforward for a phone within the 30-day return period after purchase. I jumped through many hoops, and the process is still not done although the exchange phone arrived two days ago. The DEFECTIVE phone arrived at Samsung today. I believe that is what this thread is dealing with—manufacturing defect. I can understand that--- it happens. But why Samsung tech support and customer service are so difficult to navigate is on them. 

Usuario_Argento
Explorer
Options

Lo mismo me dijeron a mi sobre el archivo SAK, con la diferencia que me quisieron culpar a mi de instalar software ilegal lo cual NO HICE, los problemas sucedieron luego de un update del 22 de febrero oficial de Samsung. Sigo con el equipo en servicio técnico oficial, donde confirmaron que no instale ningún software ilegal, desde el 04 de Marzo, con fecha estimada de solución para que me avisen dicho por Samsung del 28 de Marzo, casi 25 días sin mi nuevo terminal de alta gama adquirido esperando que me resuelvan el problema que ellos mismos tienen y no tienen idea de como arreglar. 

Translated by Google: They told me the same thing about the SAK file, with the difference that they wanted to blame me for installing illegal software which I DIDN'T DO, the problems happened after an official February 22 update from Samsung. I continue with the team in official technical service, where they confirmed that I did not install any illegal software, since March 4, with an estimated date of solution so that they notify me said by Samsung of March 28, almost 25 days without my new registration terminal range acquired waiting for me to solve the problem that they themselves have and have no idea how to fix.

0 Likes
mikasa lau
Apprentice
Options

Seems like a pretty major bug since this is gaining some traction. Not sure why there hasnt been a fix yet since its exclusive ONLY to the samsung health app. 

0 Likes
DSA6
Explorer
Options

Not sure it is the Health App. The SAK or device key file is part of the software of the phone system from what I have read. If that is the problem here, then the phone could start to show other symptoms. For example, my phone would not accept system updates. Once that happened, I was glad to just send it back to Samsung. Guessing it is not a widespread manufacturing issue, but a couple of posts in this thread mention this specific problem.  All guesswork on my part. 

240hzghost
Explorer
Options

I'm also having the same problem. Secure Folder is also not working and when I try to check Software Update, I get the error that "Connecting to Server Registration Failed". I went to the service center they flashed the firmware twice and issue was still there. Now they are suggesting me to go for the warranty and change the motherboard.