Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health & Fiit

(Topic created on: 25-06-2020 05:44 AM)
neonfour
Pathfinder
Options

Why are Samsung pushing a free trial within Samsung Health for fiit?  It turns out that no Samsung watches are compatible with the fiit app!

Noone from fiit seem to give a fck and neither do Samsung.

13 REPLIES 13
neonfour
Pathfinder
Options

See here for Samsung Cloud

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Mobile-Apps-Services/Samsung-Cloud/td-p/1796080

Samsung Members

It would be fine if questions and error reports were actually acknowledged. I've asked questions there and all I get is the bog standard response of "Due to the impact of COVID-19, our customer support team is operating at a reduced capacity....

/snip/

Alternatively, please view our online self-service support content."  And then nothing.  What is the point in asking a question in app if it isnt getting read?

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks @neonfour . We stopped our Samsung Members during the lockdown but we are working to get this back shortly so please stay tuned and apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused.

In regard to the other question, I'm unsure why you are unable to access this and I would encourage you to reach our Samsung Cloud Team by filling this form: https://help.content.samsung.com/csweb/main/ticketGate.do (they usually reply within 24-48 hours) so they can advise you further. 

0 Likes
Mmif0016
Journeyman
Options

Yeah I'm with you. I have been using the FIIT way before this offer appeared on Samsung health. It's just seems like a pointless partnership. Why bother with this, when FIIT is not supporting any of your fitness trackers? This is where sasumng should have put pressure on FIIT to support the watches before agreeing. It's are really bad marketing blunder. I would love to be able to properly track my data during a FIIT workout. But alas. 

djsat2
Explorer
Options
seems a bit stupid that Samsung are pushing fiit but u can't sync fiit with Samsung health...only Google fit!! 🤣🤦