Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health & Fiit

(Topic created on: 23-06-2020 01:21 PM)
neonfour
Navigator
Options

Why are Samsung pushing a free trial within Samsung Health for fiit?  It turns out that no Samsung watches are compatible with the fiit app!

Noone from fiit seem to give a fck and neither do Samsung.

13 REPLIES 13
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @neonfour ,

this is not what I would like to hear. Are you able to tell me which watch are you using and where did you get the free trial?

0 Likes
neonfour
Navigator
Options

Note 10 5G+  UK. Open Samsung Health. Promo appears at the top. 20200623_125518.png

Information here from fiit support website

https://help.fiit.tv/en/articles/3442154-what-fitness-trackers-can-i-use-with-fiit and confirmed via email from support agents

No Samsung devices work with Fiit. No S2, S3, Active or Watch (mine)

Why promote an app within Health (where watches are very much plugged) that is incompatible?

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I can see that this is being promoted on Samsung Health on your phone to be used from there. Have you tried to get this trial on your Note10 5G?

0 Likes
neonfour
Navigator
Options

Yep. Ive got the trial. No issue with that. Its the fact that it doesnt work with Samsung watches but promoted in the app thats the problem. You't think that Samsung pushing an app from their own Health app would work with their trackers but sadly not.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I know that this can be frustrating, however, this is down to the app developers so I would encourage you to reach them to see if this will be available on Samsung watches at any point. In the meantime, you can enjoy this on your phone. 

0 Likes
neonfour
Navigator
Options

I agree that the app not working with the watches is a problem to take up with the devs (I have, they don't care) but you'd think that the apps that Samsung promote AND have a corporate deal with to extend the standard 14 day trail into a 30day one, in an app that heavily promotes Samsung's Watches would actually work! 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I have been checking the banner and I'm unable to find any reference to our watches there. Keep in mind that as Samsung Health can also be used on the phone, this might be advertised for these purposes @neonfour

0 Likes
neonfour
Navigator
Options

Thanks Tess. I've cancelled the trial now anyway and left feedback on the app store.

After this and the unhelpful responses I've had regarding Samsung Cloud, the non responses with Samsung Members and Samsung's ignorance regarding the much hated Bixby being forced into every aspect of Samsung products its time to collect my data and move elsewhere I feel.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I'm so sorry to hear that. Would you be able to provide me with more information about these issues with Samsung Cloud and Samsung Members so I can try to assist you from here? 

0 Likes