Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Health Acces Denied Error message

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 11:53 AM)
GabHX
Journeyman
Options

Hello! I am here to ask help to you SAMSUNG! I have Samsung Galaxy A6+ (SM-605FN/DS) But i was a rooted phone but now i put back as normal and firstly cleared all phone and then installed a new (official) firmware (OS) and now how it says in Phone status: Official so all is correct! Now i tryed to open the samsung health but it shows the error message...

Access denied

Unauthorized changes were made to your phone.

Contact Costumer Service for more information

(0x2401040400613061F1A)

Please help me fix this!

P.S I was did a restarts, a app reinstall, a app data cleaned.. everything.. But I think here is something with a changes what made rooting.. Maybe it has some missed license or something Knox or idk.. Just help me fix.. there is too a Error code.. also in this case doesn't work every Knox app ( Secure folder, samsung Health, Samsung pass etc)

I will be happy to resolve this even it take some time...

Gabriel.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Once you've tripped Knox, there is no turning back. If you want a device to work where Knox is required for an app to function you will need a new phone. Knox has a physical fuse and once tripped it's end of story.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Try going apps
Samsung Health
And clear the cache
0 Likes
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Once you've tripped Knox, there is no turning back. If you want a device to work where Knox is required for an app to function you will need a new phone. Knox has a physical fuse and once tripped it's end of story.

daftasabat
First Poster
Options
please help I have lost all my saved contacts phone number
GabHX
Journeyman
Options

Ok.. But maybe can install some libraries or something g to do to give some signal Knox some how to he think all is okay?

0 Likes
GabHX
Journeyman
Options

Already did 10000 times 😊

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No, there is simply no way back. We aren't allowed to discuss such topics here. The most knowledgeable people are in XDA forums. Take a visit and you will find I am correct.
The software workaround got closed many years ago.
GabHX
Journeyman
Options

If you are synchronized contacts to Samsung cloud then you could back up if not then can't do nothing... To recover go to

• Settings
  • Account and Backup
  • Backup and restore
  • Restore data

So if you don't know anything about this so it means you aren't backed... you can back up that what have you in phone saved jet..  To in future be sure that you can restore back your data... That works to if you want to get all data from old to new phone... etc..

0 Likes
GabHX
Journeyman
Options

O. Ok. So as I know. Their are updating a privacy and safety? Because I had a Samsung monitoring what worked well but now come one update and there is now same issue as everywhere where is Knox... ok fully understandable thing  safety in first place. 😁

Alicefaith009
First Poster
Options

Someone help out.......I also face the same challenge

0 Likes