Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Gallery App Version 10 - album view

(Topic created on: 08-06-2019 10:10 PM)
slquoue
Student
Options

I can't find instructions anywhere for how to change the view in album mode. I keep accidentally moving it into a view where there is a sidebar on the left when I click on an album. However, I far prefer the view without the sidebar. Does anyone know how to change the view so this sidebar is not visible? Thanks.

Go to solution
27 REPLIES 27
fahadboss10
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much!

1shoe5403
First Poster
Options

Excellent advice in addition to the solution! I was holding my pen too long on the thumbnail thus selecting the pictures! Needless to say, that didn't work but this helped me tremendously! Aggravation no more on my Note 10! Thanks so very much!

0 Likes
Om Nath Bihari
First Poster
Options

Thanks

0 Likes
Kubda
Apprentice
Options

The first couple of times I tried it it didn't work. I tried again from more or less the center of the screen with a VERY light touch and then it worked.

0 Likes
Members_Fw1Psue
First Poster
Options

Thanks for Sharing, Samsung and their stupid features which was driving me crazy trying to make it back normal.

0 Likes
Mogstyvniapatroni
First Poster
Options

What if i want to get rid of it permanently because it vonstantly keeps popping up

0 Likes
chersgroupie
First Poster
Options

YAY!!  Thank you so much for addressing this!  I have tried to ignore it, but just couldn't stand that lefthand column.  Now I am happy again LOL

0 Likes
luigi22775
Explorer
Options

ciao,anche io sto riscontrando lo stesso quesito riguardo alla galleria mi servirebbe la barra laterale x avere le foto in ordine modo mio su samsung A25 5g 128giga 8ram sarei grato di un tuo aiuto.

0 Likes