Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Gallery App Version 10 - album view

(Topic created on: 01-06-2021 01:08 AM)
slquoue
Student
Options

I can't find instructions anywhere for how to change the view in album mode. I keep accidentally moving it into a view where there is a sidebar on the left when I click on an album. However, I far prefer the view without the sidebar. Does anyone know how to change the view so this sidebar is not visible? Thanks.

26 REPLIES 26
loulou79
First Poster
Options
i want to know how you get the album in gallery to be in a list form not grid on the S8
0 Likes
loulou79
First Poster
Options
can anybody help please?
0 Likes
Nakbub
First Poster
Options
just worked for me, many thanks.
0 Likes
Tippy
First Poster
Options

😭😭😭 It really helps! Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
sexyredgoddess
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much! Now this function is actually a useful tool instael of just being a tool! 👍

TechSana
First Poster
Options

Thanks bro 🌺

0 Likes
MrOldschool
First Poster
Options

If you're still having difficulties with it, you have to focus your movement carefully. I found my phone to be rather finicky with this gesture. You have to swipe straight across left to right, or right to left, and only over the image thumbnails. If you start your gesture touching the sidebar, it doesn't work. Once you get it to work, practice going back and forth, opening and closing the sidebar, and you'll get the hang of it pretty quick.

I hope that helps for anyone having trouble getting this to work!

uN
First Poster
Options

Thank you for the solution!

0 Likes
Jezuufamtobie
Pathfinder
Options

I know its old, but I have the same problem too!  I own Samsung A52s 5g, and I hope this Solution will works also on my model (with Android 11) 

0 Likes
Members_njy0sbV
First Poster
Options

Hero !!