Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s21 ultra. Instagram storys uploading inverted?

(Topic created on: 06-04-2022 04:33 PM)
pup_wolfe
Student
Options
So I'm using a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra and this morning I tried to post om my Instagram story but the image was uploaded upside-down and inverted is this happening to anyone one else? 
6 REPLIES 6
Kene87
Pathfinder
Options
This could be the app not Sansung.

Try deleting the app reinstall it, restart your phone and log in to your Instagram and see if that work.
Okipwn
First Poster
Options

Same thing happens to me, i have deleted the app, reinstalled it & restart the phone. Didn't solve the problem.

Members_PhcA5Mz
First Poster
Options

I have the  same issue. usinge S21 ultra, the issue occured after the Last upgrade

TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi all,

I would happily assist you with this. Can any of you confirm if this is only affecting this particular app? Have you checked if there are any pending app updates from the Galaxy Store or Google Play Store> My app/Manage my apps and device> Update all? 

Members_mgJKPcy
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem  for the past few days. I am using à Galaxy Samsung S20+. I have no clue why this is only happening on Instagram! 😞

0 Likes
pup_wolfe
Student
Options
The issue will eventually solve itself. But after this issue when trying to video call people yourside of the camera you won't be seen a series the screen will go black
0 Likes