Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s10 recovery mode

(Topic created on: 24-12-2022 03:16 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Does anyone know how to put galaxy s10 into recovery mode, I have done it on my other Samsung phones but am struggling to do it with my s10
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You will need to plug up to a pc or use a set of USB-C headphones. Power off the phone and hold volume up and power button together. It maybe all 3 buttons on the s10 you hold in together. Look up a video on how to do it.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Bev54 @Fiona26  As the S10 has a dedicated Bixby Button you do need to hold in all 3 buttons together, ie, Volume up,Power and Bixby whilst connected to computer or using USB-C headphones (required on  S series)

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Hi James on all my other Samsung mobile phones I have never had to connect to a computer it's usually volume up or down and power button
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Bev54 A change was made from Android 11 onwards on  S series  Devices , it does not seem to affect the A series.  

Some detail in this article https://piunikaweb.com/2021/01/09/samsung-devices-on-one-ui-3-0-android-11-update-now-require-a-usb-... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Thank you James for your help
0 Likes