Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A21S turns off calls and audio in bluetooth

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 04:13 PM)
sue23070
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I've searched for a solution and can't find one.

I set up my new A21S yesterday and successfully paired it with my car for hands free use. The problem is, whenever I leave the car then go back to it they fail to reconnect. If I go into the bluetooth setting on my phone, I can see it's paired with my Toyota but when I look into the settings of the pairing, it's turned off the calls and audio but stays connected for contact access and message access. I have to switch them back on and then they will connect for calls which is what I need, but I'ts not practical to keep having to do this.

If anyone can offer a solution I'd be really grateful.

Many thanks, Sue

5 REPLIES 5
sue23070
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Does anyone have any advice on this problem?

I've unpaired everything and re-paired them several times but the problem still persists.

0 Likes
Barneygoogle
Journeyman
Options
I doubt I can help, as I am pretty new to my A21s too. But I had problems with my connection, all went well (like you) but the changes did not take effect properly. Finally, I did a restart - that worked. It's pretty basic, I know, but easily overlooked. To restart press and hold the on/off button until the option comes up on screen, then click "restart".
0 Likes
Reveluv1814
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem on my s10e. It's happening since the one ui 3.0 update. Every time the phone connects to my car radio, the audio is turned off, and I have to go to the bluetooth settings and manually turn it on. Every time.

Please somebody help...

0 Likes
sue23070
Apprentice
Options
I still have the problem, even after following all the advice from Samsung. it's really disappointing that this can't be fixed as it's a problem for quite a lot of people.
0 Likes
sue23070
Apprentice
Options

Just an update on this issue. I received a software update on my phone last week, which included an update for bluetooth and this problem has now been resolved, however, I'm not impressed it took Samsung 3 months to fix this!!

0 Likes