Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung free

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 03:55 PM)
Lizzie75
Apprentice
Options
Cannot access when I swipe right says you have to be over 14 years of age. If an update comes through will let me in.
49 REPLIES 49
Hawkeye219
First Poster
Options

I've tried everything cant get in . Birthday already been in. Was in 2 days ago now no matter what I do no good. Hurry up and fix it samsung. This sucks

0 Likes
MamaC93
Apprentice
Options

Im having this problem. It's now Nov 2021. When I view my d-day, it is set for the correct year.  

0 Likes
MamaC93
Apprentice
Options

Is "storage" under another grouping? I don't have a storage option

0 Likes
Mange59
Apprentice
Options

You can set the birthdate to anything you like. Will still complain about your age

0 Likes
anamika
Student
Options

Thanks for this. The age error when accessing samsugn free was driving me mad  as it would take me to samsung account where the birthdate is already there and is correct.  Clearing the cache worked a treat. 

0 Likes
Mange59
Apprentice
Options

Tried clearing the cache with no change i behaviour. Then I cleared all data to start over. Works. Great. Thanks

0 Likes
grahamkeen1
First Poster
Options

Is your Upday still available ?

0 Likes
Waspeze
Student
Options
It wasn't but I did a force stop on it and it came back and is now working ok. Dont think I made it clear in my original post.. the force stop was for upday, not samsung free
0 Likes
Music2dance2
Apprentice
Options
Brilliant - that worked for me. Thank you.
0 Likes
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
First Poster
Options

Dob is correct on my account but it still says I'm not old enough. Btw, I'm 48...

0 Likes