Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung free

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 04:15 PM)
Lizzie75
Apprentice
Options
Cannot access when I swipe right says you have to be over 14 years of age. If an update comes through will let me in.
49 REPLIES 49
StephK1
Options

Hey @Lizzie75! Do you have your age set in your Samsung Account? If not, you can head to Settings > Tap on your Samsung Account > Profile info > Date of birth. This will verify your age for Samsung Free. 🙂

0 Likes
Lizzie75
Apprentice
Options
It will not let me edit this information. Its set on 2016.
0 Likes
Lizzie75
Apprentice
Options
So it looks like the date it has saved from my Google account as the date I last updated my password on Google not the box that has my date if birth in as this correct.
0 Likes
Lizzie75
Apprentice
Options
I also don't understand why it has just down this in the last day or so as I have always had access. I am due an update tonight will that make a difference?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I also have this problem I'm really not happy I can't change my dob on my own phone to access my free app looks like it will an iPhone next for me
Members_0MiuspP
First Poster
Options

I am also having this problem (as of the last few days) and like Lizzie75, my DOB seems to be set as 2016 and cannot be edited. Please advise how to fix...?

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I'm sorry to hear that. Have any of you tried to change their details by accessing the account via a PC or any other device?

You can manage your account on a computer by following these steps:

1. Navigate to the Samsung account page on an internet browser, enter your credentials, and then click SIGN IN.

2. Click your name in the upper right corner. Click My Account, and then click My Account Info.

3. Enter the information you want to update. When you're done, click Save at the bottom of the screen to save changes.

Members_11JGWeN
First Poster
Options

Thanks! This WORKS. I think this is due to a bug in the last update! FIX IT SAMSUNG!

nicho222
First Poster
Options
My date of birth is correct in Samsung account but it still says I need to be over 14.