Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Free rejoin not working

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 05:50 PM)
Divvykev
Explorer
Options

Samsung Free was playing up so tried to leave. Now for 3 days it's not letting me rejoin as I need to leave properly. It says that it can take as long as a day. 

This is on my note20 ultra. I can leave and rejoin no worries on my Tab6 but am not unable to get back into samsung free. 

Tech support no use. 

Also tried removing Samsung account and it worked again but as soon as I logged back into Samsung account I get the same message. 

Any ideas? 

EDIT: My Tab s6 has received an update to the Samsung Free app and now show's the same message. 

23 REPLIES 23
Ekarahan
Navigator
Options
I have same problem with my s21 ultra ..
Samsang10yearslater
Apprentice
Options

Same problem on Note 10

tick
Apprentice
Options
Me also samsung s10 plus
tick
Apprentice
Options
Just went in settings then apps down to Samsung free forced stop then top three dots delete updates back to swipe right all OK
Just can't update or it back to square one
Don't know if its anything to do with the android 11 update
Divvykev
Explorer
Options
Tried this and installed update. Still saying to wait for rejoin but the TV is not showing anymore. I wonder if they have pulled it. Doubt I would have used it but would be nice to have it working on an expensive phone!

I did try and leave again before updating and it let me do it so maybe in "1 day" it may sort itself 😅
0 Likes
tick
Apprentice
Options
I'm using the swipe right now just for the news cancelling the update message every time
Divvykev
Explorer
Options
I'm using Microsoft Launcher now. Smooth and Swipe works 😄
0 Likes
John_
First Poster
Options

Same problem on S20FE. No idea what to do

Bishbashwas
Student
Options