Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung free not letting me in

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 04:22 PM)
Members_7JrdGbF
Student
Options

Samsung free not letting me in reporting age, although my dob is set in my samsung account 

(Using note 😎

8 REPLIES 8
Members_7JrdGbF
Student
Options

Note 8 thanks

0 Likes
Pat00
First Poster
Options
How do I fix Samsung free also not letting me in because it says I have to be over 14 which I am..... a few years from 60. My dob is also set on my Samsung account
Mange59
Apprentice
Options

Yes. What birthday you set will not matter. Tried to change it to a number of different values. Still have the same problem. Samsung free is totaly broken I guess

Artist1269
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue. I've never had this problem before until this morning. I tapped on my Samsung account and my age is correct and it still says the same thing, I have to be 13 in order to watch FREE. I hope an update is released soon to fix the error or something. 

BaldedBeast
First Poster
Options

Same here. Telling me to add my D.O.B which I already have. I'm 56 lol

0 Likes
johnrt
Apprentice
Options
Like the others my DOB is filled in on my phone but I cannot get into samsung free. I have tried changing the date but it still doesn't work.
johnrt
Apprentice
Options
To help others and what worked for me. I went into Settings, Apps, Samsung free, Storage then cleared the cache and data. It means you have to fill in your data again the first time you run the App. At least it works now.👍
Maree2
First Poster
Options

Yes this worked for me too. Thanks

0 Likes