Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung E-Mail application disappeared from the phone, after restarting to factory settings

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 04:41 PM)
Akowy
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I have a request for help in explaining why the Samsung E-Mail app disappeared from the phone, after rebooting to factory settings. This happened on both the A40 Phone and the Galaxy Tab A. I have a suspicion that this happened after updating to Android 11, because on another TAB A tablet running Android 10 the Samsung E-Mail app is available after rebooting to factory settings.
I know that I can install the Samsung E-Mail app from the store but I am more interested in determining why it is not there and if there is a way to restore it. I would not want to install it on multiple phones and tablets in my organization, each time after rebooting to factory settings.

Thanks in advance

Akowy

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
StephK1
Options

Hey @Akowy! I reckon that this is because the Samsung Email app is no longer a pre-installed app, so upon updating to Android 11, resetting to factory settings would no longer include it. 🙂

Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi, Samsung Email is not a pre-installed app, so you have to download it, to use. Regards.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Akowy
Apprentice
Options

It's a pity that this app won't be available pre-installed anymore, but thanks StephK1 for the quick reply :smiling-face:

Akowy
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Ventor