Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung deleted all my pictures from my Gallery

(Topic created on: 16-08-2021 04:59 PM)
katrina3
First Poster
Options

Hello, 

I was wondering if someone could help me please as i have tried contacting every single department at Samsung with no luck whatsoever! and those that have responded to me from Samsung are not able to help and i am starting to get quite frustrated!

I backed up all my photos and videos to One Drive as advised by samsung as i believe samsung gallery or cloud would automatically delete images and videos if this was not done by a certain date therefore within plenty of time i decided to back everything up so nothing got deleted by Samsung however it now turns out that Samsung have deleted all my photos and videos (Which go back around 10 years!!)

The only pictures i have access to is pictures from Snapchat, Whatsapp and pictures i have been sent, Any personal pictures i have taken myself i no longer have.

I have looked absolutely everywhere on my phone , I have checked OneDrive, Samsung Cloud, Google - Everywhere and the photos are literally no where to be seen, I have also done the whole turning off and back on but again the photos have completely vanished.

These pictures are so personal and sentimental and i cannot believe from following instructions that my pictures still got deleted by Samsung,

Please i would be so grateful if anyone could please help me? I have literally looked/tried absolutely everything!!

Any help is grateful appreciated.  

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Try the My files app on your mobile image's and recycle bin
0 Likes
katrina3
First Poster
Options

Hi Steve

Thank you for your message

I have tried My files however it shows the same pictures that are left in My Gallery and unfortunately i don't have a recycle bin (I have tried all the obvious ways to find this including clicking the three dots within my gallery but i still dont seem to have a recycle bin option)

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
On my gallery at the bottom click on the three horizontal lines to view the recycle bin
0 Likes
katrina3
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately i do not have this option, I only have the option to click into 3 dots and within this i have camera, Edit, Create album, Hide or unhide albums and then settings 

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
This may work for you

go to Settings > Accounts and backup > Samsung Cloud > Gallery > Trash. Select your photos and tap Restore
0 Likes
katrina3
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much for the advice - I did try this and unfortunately this is only showing pictures i have deleted within the past couple of days. 

0 Likes
Jinal
First Poster
Options

Hi, I recently faced the same issue. I wanted to download cloud pictures so I downloaded it. But surprisingly it has deleted all my old pictures I had taken. I don't believe this actually happened just bu downloading stored pictures. Did you find out how to restore old pictures? Were you able to get it back? 

0 Likes
Ayesha_098
First Poster
Options

Hi facing same issue and so worry plz tell if u found any solution

0 Likes
Niki1980
First Poster
Options

Hi All, i have same issue, all my WhatsApp pictures gone, tried most solutions of updating software, switch off phone and on for 5 minutes, they are not there on Recycle Bin or under image on My Files. I am so frustrated bcos i had old picture back from 2014. I am in desperate of solution please

0 Likes