Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung.com

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 07:54 AM)
Suseden
First Poster
Options
Hi, just wondering if anyone is having issues with the Samsung.com?
I'm in the UK and have been trying to buy a watch online but the website is slow and then stops responding to any options I choose.
8 REPLIES 8
keith30
Maestro
Options
I don't think your alone in having issues with the Samsung.com it doesn't seem reliable at times when iv'e tried to buy items from the store, like you stops responding or being too slow. You would think Samsung would have a much better online site than it has.
0 Likes
christianlowe
Pioneer
Options
I had the same problem a few weeks ago but I was able to order what I wanted a few days later
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
It's been generating wait errors on my phone failing to load the page for a couple of days now, going to the website on my PC the website is loading normally.
0 Likes
aislingeh
First Poster
Options
Similar problem yesterday eventually ordered my watch from laptop instead
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Absolutely dire the last couple of months
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
At times there can be server issues. However best to clear cache, try another Browser or possibly different device to see if that allows you to process an order.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
After using the Samsung website a few times... And it being from one the biggest tech companies in the world... I got to admit it's a very awkward site... Especially via mobile browser. Needs overhauling.
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
The website is so bad! Never seems to work on my phone and even now I'm on my laptop and it just doesn't work!
0 Likes